Hi, the first thing that came to mind when I thought of vibrant pink
and Breast Cancer Month was women supporting each other, and what better
support network than your sister. The photo is of my sister and I,
enjoying a weekend together at a recent craft show. Hope you like it.
Julie JLove Life
HI, On this page I have combined two challenges, “Scrapbook Bingo” from Challenge YOURself and the Blend – A – Sketch Challenge from “Scrap Our Stash”. From the Bingo card I have used the bottom row, using sprays on my background, a Boarder Punch on my paper layers, and a die cuts Smile Frame, title, date and leaves. From the Sketches @ scrap our stash I have used the Pattern Paper frame and the date and flowers from the left hand side, and the top half of the sketch from the right hand side. I have framed my entire page with pattern paper, and also added a die cut frame. I went deep into my stash to discover the cute metal paper clip embellishment. Hope you like my interpretation of the Challenges, thanks for looking. Julie J http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com.au/ http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com.au/


stunning page and you both look so comfortable and happy together!
ReplyDeletethe flowers and the banners look pretty awesome too!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls
A lovely layout. I love that the photo is blue based, but you have used it with pink, it just looks so pretty together. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls
ReplyDeleteAmazing layout!!! Thanks for playing with us on Scrap the Girls!
ReplyDelete