Way out west


Hi,
I really liked the Country theme at ARTastic this month. It gave me the inspiration I needed to scrap this photo of my Granddaughter’s reflection in the side mirror of my friend’s ute.
I have sprayed the background using a “Dusty Attic” Chipboard as a stencil, to mirror the fence line in the painting.  I have also reflected the colours on the painting in both the photo and my choice of papers.
I wanted to keep the layout simple so the background become the hero.
Hope you like my take on the challenge, I really enjoyed creating this page.
Julie J

Comments

  1. What a great country themed page! Love it :) Thank you so much for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! I really love your fence and details :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page. Thank you so much for joining us this month at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photo to scrap, and perfect for our country theme! Love that masked background - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous layout Julie- and such a cute photo. Thanks for sharing this with us at ARTastic this month

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Brighten your life