The Challenge for October at White with one was - Whisper Pink - What a fabulous colour to scrap this Photo of my Granddaughter - I have used the sketch for inspiration - thanks for adding it
Love Life
HI, On this page I have combined two challenges, “Scrapbook Bingo” from Challenge YOURself and the Blend – A – Sketch Challenge from “Scrap Our Stash”. From the Bingo card I have used the bottom row, using sprays on my background, a Boarder Punch on my paper layers, and a die cuts Smile Frame, title, date and leaves. From the Sketches @ scrap our stash I have used the Pattern Paper frame and the date and flowers from the left hand side, and the top half of the sketch from the right hand side. I have framed my entire page with pattern paper, and also added a die cut frame. I went deep into my stash to discover the cute metal paper clip embellishment. Hope you like my interpretation of the Challenges, thanks for looking. Julie J http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com.au/ http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com.au/


What a wee precious poppet - she's gorgeous! Your layout is lovely - thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month with this wonderful page - she is totally adorable.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Julie! Such a sweet photo. Lovely background elements too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at White ... with 1.
Louise xo
What a sweet layout, and you have managed the sketch really well. It looks great. Thanks for joining us at WW1.
ReplyDeleteOh what a little sweetheart she is. Love your take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at White with 1 this month