I Just love Stuck Sketches, they always give me great inspiration for my scrap booking pages. Here is my interpretation of the 1st November Sketch. Hope you like it Julie J
Love Life
HI, On this page I have combined two challenges, “Scrapbook Bingo” from Challenge YOURself and the Blend – A – Sketch Challenge from “Scrap Our Stash”. From the Bingo card I have used the bottom row, using sprays on my background, a Boarder Punch on my paper layers, and a die cuts Smile Frame, title, date and leaves. From the Sketches @ scrap our stash I have used the Pattern Paper frame and the date and flowers from the left hand side, and the top half of the sketch from the right hand side. I have framed my entire page with pattern paper, and also added a die cut frame. I went deep into my stash to discover the cute metal paper clip embellishment. Hope you like my interpretation of the Challenges, thanks for looking. Julie J http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com.au/ http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com.au/


So glad you love the sketches and enjoy playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hope to see you again later this month!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page, love the gears as embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
ReplyDeleteGreat colours, love the flow of your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on the sketch, love your embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
ReplyDelete