Animal Friends



HI,
On this page I have combined two challenges.
 The Inspiration at ARTastic was from  Luka Va with -  Lamos nelaime and the criteria of “Animals anyway you like” .
I choose these great photos of my daughter when she was on Holidays, she missed her own dogs so much that she kept finding statues of animals to talk to instead. I have also used with some patterned paper with puppy dogs on it to symbolise her two dogs waiting at home.
I Combined this with  the 2nd  sketch of the month from “Sketches in Thyme” sketch number 316
Hope you like my interpretation of the Challenges, thanks for looking.
Julie J

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

  1. Great photos! And great background....I really like the stone-stamp (or stencil).
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for our kind words, I have fun playing along with the challenges

      Delete
  2. Love the background and colors on this fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background and the use of hexagons, it is so cool. I also really like the colours you have used. Such a happy page. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your very playful background, Julie. Thank you for sharing this with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very nice! Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris