Hors'in Around


  HI,
On this page I have combined two challenges
Sketch #324 from Sketches in Thyme and the Prompt from Archi-scraps to use CORK.
The multi photo layout from Sketches in Thyme was perfect to scrap these gorgeous photos of
my granddaughters first up-close and personal encounter with a horse. 
I have used CORK letters in the title which I think  really blended in well with the country theme.
Hope you like my interpretation of the Challenges, thanks for looking.
Julie J
http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.au/


Comments

  1. Beautiful country style layout with most suitable cork letters. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Julie I love your colour choice and sweet little grand daughters. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cork Scrabble letters? Awesome! Meets the Archi-scraps challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! And what a great experience for your granddaughters! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mix of materials in this layout. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris