Laugh



Hi Everyone,

What a beautiful painting to use as inspiration for the May Challenge at ARTastic, with the criteria of flowers.

I have taken my inspiration from the beautiful colours in the painting and also the hanging ferns at the top.

I have used flowers from my stash as well as floral rubons and added a fern stencil at the top to Represent the hanging ferns at the top of the painting.

Hope you like my take on the challenges, thanks so much for looking.

Regards,  Julie J
https://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

  1. I love your interpretation of the painting, lovely layout Julie.
    Thank you for joining us at ARTastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the ARTastic challenge Julie. I really love your stencilling work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have combined all the elements on your page – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! I really love your detail in right corner with the branches :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris