Birthday Wish


HI,
The second sketch from “Sketches in Thyme” for February really celebrated the circle.
I have tried to incorporate the shape through out the layout starting with my choice of photo, with my Birthday balloon with circles on it.  I have used two different stencils to incorporate circles in my background, and interpreted the sketch quite literally with the use of the pattern paper circles etc.
I hope you like my take on this Challenge.  Thanks for looking.
Julie J
http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.au/

Comments


  1. I love all the texture the embossing adds to those circles. Fun birthday layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love all the background texture. Thanks for joining us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris