Merry & Bright


HI,
The challenge from Archi-Scraps this month is to use BLING, and they gave us the photo of a lovely little decorated Church as inspiration.
Bling always makes me think of Christmas Decorations, they are always so sparkly and the Church symbolises the true meaning of Christmas.
With that in mind I have scraped this Cute Christmas photo of the grandchildren. I used Christmas Stencils to create my background and decorated the Christmas Tree and Christmas babbles with rhinestones.
To finish off I could not resist adding a silver rhinestone flourish.
I hope you like my interpretation of this month’s Challenge, thanks for the excuse to get out the bling again.
Julie J






Comments

  1. Love your choice of colours for this page and the Christmas tree is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Archi-scraps. Barb H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive layout! Thanks for joining in at ARchiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty page! Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your swirled sparkles. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work on this card of your cuties' Christmas. Thanks for playing this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris