Mirror Maze


HI,
I just loved the colourful happy feel of case file no: 247 from CSI for February:
I used the following clues to solve the case:
I used all the colours from the scheme in my colour blast background.
I have chosen from the evidence:
·         solid white background,
·         mixed media with colour blast powder and colour blast paste.
·         Music elements
·         Flowers
From the Testimony I have used the work “laugh” in my title and have used a photo of myself and my friends at a mirror maze trying to find our way out, to document a “summer memory”.
What fun we have that day.
Thanks so much for the challenge, I hope you like my take on it.
Thanks for looking and leaving your comments, I really enjoy reading them.
Julie J
http://csichallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

  1. Fabulous layout, great use of the colours. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge! I have never heard of "colour blast powder/paste". I can see the neat effect it created on the white background. I really like the addition of the musical notes, and the overlapping banners. I can just image how confusing it must be to get out of a mirror maze. I'd be totally lost. Thank you for participating in the CSI challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments, eight women trying to find our way through a mirror maze was great fun

      Delete
  4. What an interesting photo and a cool background! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge. Love your background treatment. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris