Together




HI
February at ARTastic is “GIRLS ONLY”, and they have given us the lovely ceramic plate “Fringe Faces” by Jill Foster as inspiration. 
The first thing I saw was three girls enjoying each other’s company.  That prompted me to use this photo of myself and two friends when we discovered this swimming hole.
I have also incorporated colours from the plate, using blue on my stencilled background, and green, pink, and blue in the brads on the flowers.
I have combined this challenge with the 1st sketch from “Sketches in Thyme” blog challenge for February.
Thanks to everyone at ARTastic and Sketches in Thyme for the inspiration, I really enjoy the challenges.
Julie J




Comments

  1. Great LO! What a great photo and I really like all your details! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I especially like all the texture you have incorporated into your layout. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout. Love all the layers and the mixed media background. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your fun mixed media background! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work – this is such a great page. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an artwork very nice. Great backgroung and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun page. I love the corner borders and arrows and then the wonderful layers you have done. Thanks for taking part in our ARTastic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Julie. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun

Way out west

Memories of Paris